Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Y bike

Every now and again you get 
"that Guy".

You know, the once a month warrior who rides, USED to race.
He is a little fatter now and loves to relive his glory days
as a racer,
to you, the wrench.

Road types are 

THE.
WORST.


Yup, that is what you think it is.
Dude, is going to Sedona to rip it.
He wants to drop well over a hundred dollars in to this 
"race bike".


That is full suspension glory.
All Hail the Y.


Wait, what in the holy hell is that?

Is that a towel zip tied to the handle bar?
As a crash pad?

I am just going to let the mental imagery of this guy 
smashing his sternum
against 
towely
run completely amuck in my brain for a few hours.

towelie.gif.png


2 comments:

  1. I love this blog! I wrenched for 10+ years, everything from mom and pop to pro stores, to neutral support and more! This blog brings me back, an its funnier than hell! Especially love the Y riding dork!
    For me, it was the 350 lb couch potato who bitched about how heavy his Y-22 weighed! Proceeded to drop a couple grand on ti and light weight parts, and even had the balls to bitch about the extra 2mm of threads on a ti r. der. adjustment screw! Every wrench has his favorites, and look forward to seeing more of your exploits! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha- I love the towel zip-tied to the handle bars.

    ReplyDelete