Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Dead Weight....

Say you are a weight lifter.

( which is dumb shit to do...pay money to join a gym and lift weights. I mean for fucks sake,
you can pick up rocks for free.)

You are looking to add a little cardio to your routine,
drop some chub and get a bit of fitness.

Running would be shit when you weigh
260 and don't have a neck. That would suck a bag of dicks.

So logically a bike is in order.

But fuck man use some sense. Not this bike.
This is a cousin to 
The Shitbike.



Take a look at the whale dick err seat beam.
That ain't gonna work forever, or maybe it will, but I am not willing to test it.
I certainly have a neck, and am fond of me nether regions, so sure thing buddy
take your 260+ pound 'roid ridden ass and plop it down on the beam.





Them Aero Bars are sweet.
Choo borrow them from Lemond?




I have rarely, if ever, discouraged anyone from riding a bike.

This time I had to.

Imagine how many people muscle guy would have beat the shit out of?

I mean a big mass of man muscle pedaling around on this?

Tell me you could refrain from laughing.







1 comment: